Image Map

19 weeks Pregnant


Baby's now the size of a mango!
Vernix caseosa, a greasy white substance made of lanugo, oil, and dead skin cells (yum) now coats baby's skin, shielding it from the amniotic fluid. (Picture yourself after a nine-month bath, and the need for protection makes sense.) You might get to see the vernix at birth, especially if baby is premature.

How's Mommy Doing This Week?

Milestone: We have our big utrasound on Monday and I cannot wait!

Feeling: Hungry. All. The. Time

Cravings: I have been a hoover this week eating anything and everything I can get my hands on. My husand is impressed.

Wishing for: Wednesday to hurry up and be here

Looking Forward To: Wednesday, Lol

Reading: Would you beleive me if I said Faust? Ok, I mean Cosmo

Favourite clothes right now: PJs

Current Project: getting the nursery ready


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin