Image Map
Today has not been a good day for me and my family.
I am currently sitting, at 23 weeks 6 days in labour and delivery because it looks like my water is broken.
I got here at about 11 this morning and have had test after test after test, including a 2 hour ultrsound and a consult with the NICU that was pretty grim.
So far the tests have all come back inconclusive as to exactly what is going to happen but it looks like its a tear not a full rupture which gives us a chance at least. I had soemthing similar with DD but I was 34 weeks and it was a lot less fluid.
Ill keep everybody updated as I find out whats going on but we could really use some positive thoughts and prayers if you can spare them.

3 comments:

  1. my prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending prayers that there is something they can do to keep the little one in for a bit longer. (HUGS)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin