Image Map

16 Weeks pregnant

16 weeks pregnant

Total weight gain/loss: Up 4 lbs at my last doctors appointment
Stretch Marks? still none, but a lot of itching
Sleep?Whats that? Ive become an insomniac
Best moment this week: I got a "surprise" ultrasound this week and got to see my little monkey. It was amazing to see how much (s)he's grown since 6 weeks
Movement? A little bit
Food Cravings: fish and chips, always fish and chips
Gender: i have no idea
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: deli sandwiches
What I am looking forward to: I booked my 3d ultrasound for the end of the month, I cant wait!

This week baby is the size of an avocado
Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! Enjoy these sweet moments before your life changes forever. Someday you’ll ask yourself what you did before Peter arrived and you’ll hardly be able to remember. I arrived on your blog randomly and I really like your posts and your pics aswell! I'm a mum of a little boy called Marlow and I really enjoy reading other mummy stories online. If you are still stuck take a look at the search thing at http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ as you can search by meaning and origin - i found it really helpful when thinking of what to call Marlow. Finger and toes crossed for you and your baby! Jo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin