Image Map

18 Weeks Pregnant

Total weight gain/loss: Up 4 lbs at my last doctors appointment
Stretch Marks? still going with none
Sleep? what is that?
Best moment this week: My husband was able to feel the baby kick for the forst time this week, it was great to be able to share that with him.
Movement?Loving it
Food Cravings: cold cold milk
Belly Button in or out? In but shallowing
What I miss: tanning beds
What I am looking forward to: My next ultrasound in a week...

This week baby is the size of a sweet potato...

Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you can now feel his/her movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin