Image Map

21 Weeks Pregnant

Total weight gain/loss: Up 8 lbs at my last doctors appointment
Stretch Marks? still none, but a lot of itching
Sleep? I vaguely remember this word, but can't put my finger on its meaning, must be the exhaustion.
Best moment this week: Our 3d Ultrasound last weekend and learning that were having a baby girl!
Movement? Almost all the time, i think she's going to be a kickboxer.
Food Cravings: french salad dressing and bacon and egg mcmuffins, luckily not together.
Gender: Its a baby girl!
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: hot dogs and cold beer
What I am looking forward to: Holding my little squishy.

Baby is now the size of a banana



Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion, and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, if baby is a girl, her womb is now stocked up with her lifetime supply of six million eggs (the number will drop to around one million by birth).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin