Image Map

22 Weeks Pregnant


Total weight gain/loss: Up 11 lbs at my last doctors appointment
Stretch Marks? none. knock on wood
Sleep? Better now that we've installed a new ceiling fan
Best moment this week: Seeing my tummy jumping, shes getting so big!
Movement? Almost all the time, i think she's going to be a kickboxer.
Food Cravings:ranch snack wraps and lucky charms
Gender: Its a baby girl!
Belly Button in or out? In, but working its way out
What I miss: sleeping on my back
What I am looking forward to: Holding my little squishy.

This week baby is the size of a papaya


Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin