Image Map

11 more days





Until my BIG ultraound and I can find out if this little bean is a bouncing boy or another little princess. I cannot wait to find out because it means I can shop!
Ok, Ok, it means I can openly shop, because lets be honest, Ive been shopping since the pee stick dried.


If it a little girl I am definitely picking up....

SweetHeart Rosette Trio from Little Loves Designs

Joli Petal Baby Shoe by Zuzii


Snuggle Me Blanket by Butter Brickle Baby


This gorgeous swaddle blanket by Maternal Nest


If its a little man in there, Ill be picking up.....

























Aviator Newborn Hat by MaryYarn

These gorgeous baby booties by CrochetTLC

To the Rescue Hat by Ninis Handmades

This gorgeous personalized blanket by Petunias

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin