Image Map

Our 18 week checkup


I love my team of midwives. I am so happy that we decided to go this route, especially after the gong show care I received from my family dr during my last pregnancy( but lets not get that rant started). I actually find that I am looking forward to seeing them each visit. A few days ago we went to the office for our 18 week appointment. Here are my current stats:

Weight gain: 3 lbs , which puts me at a total of 11 lbs lost. I am not goign to lie and say im unhappy about it, at this point in my last pregnancy I had gained 11 lbs.

Blood Pressure: good

Heartbeat: 140, so no gender guesses today

Questions/Concerns: IPS Ultrasound and blood work look greta, the 15 week ultrasound looked great. It looks like my subchorionic hematoma is completely;y gone, unfortunately the leading edge of my placenta is slightly raised, which is a little concerning but they're going to keep an eye on it. I haven't googled it yet, as I find dr Google is pretty much good at only one thing, terrifying me.

All in all it was a really great appointment, and I cant wait to see them again in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin