Image Map

Parmesan Crusted Chicken

This is not my picture, mine wasnt nearly as pretty but it
made up for its looks with flavour in spades


I'm going to admit, I was very skeptical about trying this recpie when i first saw it. It looked good on the commercials, but I am not a fna of mayonaise.  That being said, my energy levels today demanded simple and I had the ingrdients on hand so I decided why not. 
I am so glad that I did. This was easily one of the top five chicken meals that I have ever eaten.  My eldest daughter, who hasnt eaten dinner that wasnt pasta in almost  ayera, not only cleaned her plate (including mashed potatoes and veggies), but asked for seconds. This is definitely one of my new go-tos.

Parmesan Crusted Chicken
from Hellmans.com

Ingredients

•1/2 cup Hellmann's Mayonnaise

•1/4 cup Parmesan cheese

•4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)

•4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs

Directions

1.Preheat oven to 425°.

2.Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.

3.Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
 
I served it with mashed potatoes and veggies, but for a super simple meal, a fresh salad and some crusty bread would go great as well.
 
Happy cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin