Image Map

Well that was enlightening

This morning, this picture showed up on my Facebook newsfeed. So I thought I would give it a try.  Who knows what valuable insight I could gain from my kid?

1. What is something that Mommy always says to you?
No

2. What makes Mommy happy?
Tickles

3. What makes Mommy sad?
When I'm not tickling you

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
tickles ( im beginning to sense a theme here)

5. What was Mommy like as a child?
she was little, and pretty

6. How old is Mommy?
3

7. How tall is Mommy?
Very tall! ( holds hand up to an inch above her head)

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
clean up the playroom

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
cry

10. If Mommy gets famous what will it be for?
princessing at the music store

11. What is Mommy really good at?
tooties ( she totally means Daddy here)

12.What is Mommy not very good at?
I don't know ( good girl)

13. What does Mommy do for a job?
cleaning up the laundry

14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
peanut butter sauce (ummmmm no)

15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
She shares with my sister

16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
The Mickey Mouse clubhouse

17. What do you and Mommy do together?
play

18. How are you and Mommy the same?
were both wearing Tshirts!

19. How are you and Mommy different?
Mommy is old

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
I don't know, maybe she could give me a kiss and I would know....

21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
The museum and Mexico

Lol, so apparently I'm the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and I love to clean and do laundry. Oh and the next time you see me at The Music store, watch out, Ill be princessing my heart out on a mission for fame.
Try it with your kids, their answers may surprise you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin