6 Things Nobody Tells You About Potty Training
There are things you expect to happen when you start potty training, like sticker charts and the occasional accident, but there are also a few things nobody ever warns you about.
1. You will feel like all you do is flush toilets all day long. My eldest has been potty trained for well over a year and still forgets all. the. time.
2. You will single hand-edly keep Lysol in business, and yes you can use it on carpet.
3. Boys turn with their entire bodies, so try not to distract them
4. Your bathroom will be really really clean. Because you're not leaving for an entire week
5. Leaving the house will become a gamble comparable to spending a night at the casino, after spending an afternoon at the bar.
6. Your kids will be naked all day long.
What surprises did potty training have in store for you?