Image Map

Ja*lu




Ja*Lu is yet another line of organic baby clothes, but with a big difference. These clothes are CUTE. No beige and oatmeal combinations here, all of their products come in beautiful birght patterns in chocolate brown baby blue and pink. Even better the company was started by a Mompreneur...

"What can I say, having children changes the way you look at life, and it's been no different for me. I love staying home with my boys, but also craved the sense of accomplishment I had in the professional life. My goal was to create a company that allowed both and could actually make a difference in areas that are important to me. That is when I came up with the idea for an organic line of baby gear. I see it as an opportunity to take care of our environment and our babies with products that are made with both in mind, after all, they both deserve our best."

xoxoxox
Jaymi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin