Image Map

Wonderful Video

Motherhood is tough, and it can be scary. My first few days as a new mom were some of the most wonderful, emotional, terrifying, and rewarding days of my life. I made mistakes. Lots of them, and I learned from them, but I lives in an almost terrified state for the first few weeks, so scared that I would make a mistake with the tiny life that had been put in my hands.
If I could go back to the first few days after Sophia was born I would tell myself to not be so afraid, and to trust myself and my instincts to know what to do.

There's a video that has been making rounds of the internet for a few weeks now, it shows real moms and the advice they would give if they could go back and visit themselves in the first few days after their babies birth. Its beautiful and honest and I agree with all of it.



Whats advice would you give if you could go back?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin