Image Map

13 weeks Pregnant



How's Baby Doing?

Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)

How's Mommy Doing This Week?
Milestone: I'M 13 WEEKS PREGNANT! YAY!!! Only 3 more days until I'm officially out of the 1st trimester hurray!

Feeling:
Tired and nauseous but it all seems to be settling down now.

Cravings: Smartie/Caramel Mcflurries and anything salty

Wishing for: A girls name we can both agree on.

Looking Forward To: Officially being in the second trimester. My midwife appointment this week

Reading: Duma Key by Stephen King

Favourite clothes right now: My maternity clothes... Yup - I'm officially in my mat clothes!!!

Current Project: Christmas

Weight: Down 10 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin