Image Map

He's here!

My rainbow is here at last. 

Little Z made a dramatic entry into this world last week. I'll post a full birth story soon but it was over 120 hours of drug free labor and a few "labor rules" were broken. He weighed almost nine pounds and is absolutely perfect!
It was worth every contraction though to hold this little man in my arms. His big sisters are so excited he's here too, baby is the most spoken word in our house these days and I'm loving watching them get to know each other. 
So far life as a family of five has been pretty blissful, but I have a feeling it's going to get a little crazy, and I'm looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh drug free labour you are so brave! I can't even think about the pain involved! Congrats on the arrival of the cute little one!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin