Image Map

Christmas!!!!!!!!


Yup, that right I said Christmas. Its only 53 days away you know.
This year I have a lot to be excited about come December.  



I can hardy believe it, but my (big) little princess is going to be three this year.  Its so clichéd to say, but it honestly feels like its only been weeks since she joined us, but here she is sitting beside me telling Dora that she should check her map.  







Our house will be ready!  It seems like we've been waiting an eternity already, and even though I know theres been a lot of progress on our little house, it still seems like another eternity until shes all ours. ( but living with your parents in the interim between houses can do that to you)






And last but not least, Christmas! I love Christmas, its my favourite time of year.  I cant wait to celebrate our first holidays in our new home.  I cant wait for snow. I cant wait to see the girls meet santa again. Hopefully the tradition we've started of hysterics in our santa photos wont be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin